West Virginia defensive coordinator Keith Patterson leaving for Arizona State
According to Metro News, West Virginia Defensive Coordinator Keith Patterson is leaving his post to take a job at ASU.
"I want to thank Keith for his two years that he spent coaching in our program," West Virginia Head Coach Dana Holgorsen said. "He was a valuable member of our staff, and we wish him nothing but the best."
Patterson previously worked as the defensive coordinator for Graham while the coach was at Pittsburgh in 2011. However, their ties go back even further than that, to when they were college roommates at East Central Oklahoma University.
It is reported that Graham previously offered Patterson a job on ASU's staff when he left Pitt, but the coordinator decided to stay and serve as the interim coach for the team's bowl game before moving on to West Virginia.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!