Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm
ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
Sutton, a defensive tackle who is a two-time Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, ran the 40-yard dash in 5.36 seconds. He also posted 24 reps on the bench press, a 28.5 inch vertical jump, a 99.0 inch broad jump and ran the three cone drill in 7.93 seconds.
The big news, though, would have to be his weight. Many thought Sutton played too heavy in 2013, so coming in at 303 pounds had to be pretty reassuring for his prospects.
Bradford, a linebacker, ran the 40 in 4.76 seconds while putting up 23 bench press reps, a 37.5 inch vertical jump and a 122.0 inch broad jump, which was fifth-best among linebackers.
An athletic freak, Bradford tallied 61 tackles, 8.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and an interception in 2013. The season before, he had 81 tackles and 11.5 sacks.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?