Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 3:48 pm
ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
"I'm excited to come to Arizona State and work under a great teacher and leader like Coach Graham," Suddes said in a statement. "I have been fortunate to work for two future Hall of Fame coaches in Nick Saban and Mack Brown, and it is clear coach Graham is in the same mold as them. My professional background began in the Southeast and the state of Texas, and to be able to combine that knowledge with the abundance of talent that lies in Arizona and throughout the West Coast is a perfect fit for me. ASU, with its great campus, loyal fan base and dedicated staff, offers endless opportunities and I¹m looking forward to helping the program grow in all capacities. I am fully on board the Boom Bus and ready to throw up my first Pitchfork."
Suddes spent one year at Texas. Before that, he worked under Nick Saban at his alma mater, the University of Alabama, for seven years, including five as the associate director of football operations.
During his time on the job, the Crimson Tide won three BCS national championships.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?