Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 3:48 pm
ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
"I'm excited to come to Arizona State and work under a great teacher and leader like Coach Graham," Suddes said in a statement. "I have been fortunate to work for two future Hall of Fame coaches in Nick Saban and Mack Brown, and it is clear coach Graham is in the same mold as them. My professional background began in the Southeast and the state of Texas, and to be able to combine that knowledge with the abundance of talent that lies in Arizona and throughout the West Coast is a perfect fit for me. ASU, with its great campus, loyal fan base and dedicated staff, offers endless opportunities and I¹m looking forward to helping the program grow in all capacities. I am fully on board the Boom Bus and ready to throw up my first Pitchfork."
Suddes spent one year at Texas. Before that, he worked under Nick Saban at his alma mater, the University of Alabama, for seven years, including five as the associate director of football operations.
During his time on the job, the Crimson Tide won three BCS national championships.
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.