Updated May 10, 2014 - 9:20 am
Former ASU defensive lineman Will Sutton selected by Bears in third round of 2014 NFL Draft
Former Arizona State defensive tackle Will Sutton was taken by the Chicago Bears with the No. 82 overall pick in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
A three-year starter in Tempe, Sutton was force to be reckoned with during his time in maroon and gold.
The 6-foot-1, 288-pound lineman capped a tremendous collegiate career with 161 total tackles, 45.5 tackles for a loss, 20.5 sacks, nine pass deflections and four forced fumbles.
During his breakout junior campaign, in which he recorded a career-high 23.5 tackles for a loss and 13 sacks, he was not only the conference's top defensive player but a consensus All-American.
The Corona, Calif. became the 11th ASU defensive lineman to be drafted in the last 20 years, joining the likes of Bryan Proby, Shawn Swayda, Vince Amey, Jeremy Staat, Shante Carter, Junior Ioane, Erik Flowers, Jimmy Verdon, Dexter Davis and Lawrence Guy.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?