Former ASU linebacker Carl Bradford taken by Green Bay Packers with the No. 121 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft
Bradford, a two-time All-Pac-12 member for the Sun Devils, was taken by the Green Bay Packers with the 121st overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
A native of Norco, Calif., Bradford finished his collegiate career with 154 tackles, 43 tackles for a loss, 21.5 sacks and six fumbles forced.
With his selection, Bradford became the 10th ASU linebacker taken in the draft over the last two decades, joining Derrick Rodgers, Derek M. Smith, Jason Kyle, Scott Von der Ahe, Solomon Bates, Terrell Suggs, Jamal Williams, Robert James and Travis Goethel.
The 6-foot-1, 250-pound linebacker played in 39 total games with the Sun Devils, starting in the last 28 of his career.
- Todd Graham on ASU's first day of practice: 'We couldn't have been any better'
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.