Former ASU linebacker Carl Bradford taken by Green Bay Packers with the No. 121 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft
Bradford, a two-time All-Pac-12 member for the Sun Devils, was taken by the Green Bay Packers with the 121st overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
A native of Norco, Calif., Bradford finished his collegiate career with 154 tackles, 43 tackles for a loss, 21.5 sacks and six fumbles forced.
With his selection, Bradford became the 10th ASU linebacker taken in the draft over the last two decades, joining Derrick Rodgers, Derek M. Smith, Jason Kyle, Scott Von der Ahe, Solomon Bates, Terrell Suggs, Jamal Williams, Robert James and Travis Goethel.
The 6-foot-1, 250-pound linebacker played in 39 total games with the Sun Devils, starting in the last 28 of his career.
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.