Former ASU linebacker Carl Bradford taken by Green Bay Packers with the No. 121 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft
Bradford, a two-time All-Pac-12 member for the Sun Devils, was taken by the Green Bay Packers with the 121st overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
A native of Norco, Calif., Bradford finished his collegiate career with 154 tackles, 43 tackles for a loss, 21.5 sacks and six fumbles forced.
With his selection, Bradford became the 10th ASU linebacker taken in the draft over the last two decades, joining Derrick Rodgers, Derek M. Smith, Jason Kyle, Scott Von der Ahe, Solomon Bates, Terrell Suggs, Jamal Williams, Robert James and Travis Goethel.
The 6-foot-1, 250-pound linebacker played in 39 total games with the Sun Devils, starting in the last 28 of his career.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!