Former ASU linebacker Carl Bradford taken by Green Bay Packers with the No. 121 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft
Bradford, a two-time All-Pac-12 member for the Sun Devils, was taken by the Green Bay Packers with the 121st overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
A native of Norco, Calif., Bradford finished his collegiate career with 154 tackles, 43 tackles for a loss, 21.5 sacks and six fumbles forced.
With his selection, Bradford became the 10th ASU linebacker taken in the draft over the last two decades, joining Derrick Rodgers, Derek M. Smith, Jason Kyle, Scott Von der Ahe, Solomon Bates, Terrell Suggs, Jamal Williams, Robert James and Travis Goethel.
The 6-foot-1, 250-pound linebacker played in 39 total games with the Sun Devils, starting in the last 28 of his career.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.