Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 12:32 pm
North end zone benches from Sun Devil Stadium now on sale
Around 5,700 seats are being removed from the facility's north end zone upper deck in the first step of a complete renovation that will run until 2017.
Now, those seats can be yours.
ASU is selling the benches, which were part of the original renovation to add an upper bowl in 1976-78, to the public. A bench with up to four seats will set you back $200 while a bench with five to seven seats costs $300.
Money raised from selling the benches will go toward the Sun Devil Club, and the idea is to do eventually do something similar with Packard Stadium in the future.
The ASU Athletic Department will also provide a certificate of authenticity for any purchase which will verify the section, row and seat number.
The sale will continue until July 25. To purchase a piece of Sun Devil Stadium, contact a Sun Devil Athletics season ticket representative at 480-965-5333.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!