Updated Jul 8, 2014 - 11:48 am
Arizona State Sun Devils unveil home uniform combinations for 2014
Between their vast array of helmets along with different color shirts and pants, the team can rock a different look on pretty much a weekly basis.
And, just like last season, the team's combinations for home games has already been mapped out along with that day's theme.
"Sun Devil Nation, both local and across the country, from longtime season ticket holders to our Inferno student section, gave us one of the best home field advantages in college football last season," Vice President for University Athletics Ray Anderson said. "We're looking forward to joining our more than 60,000 friends and family members inside Sun Devil Stadium in 2014."
Included among the themes are the annual blackout, which will be for the Sept. 25 matchup with UCLA, and the "Maroon Monsoon," which is for the Oct. 18 game against Stanford.
Thursday, Aug. 28 vs. Weber State
- Sun Devils Serve
Uniform Combination: Traditional (Gold Helmet, Maroon Jersey, Gold Pants)
Thursday, Sept. 25 vs. UCLA
- Blackout Game
- City of Tempe Night
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation
Uniform Combination: All Black
Saturday, Oct. 18 vs. Stanford
- Maroon Monsoon
- Hall of Fame
- Family Weekend
Uniform Combination: All Maroon
Saturday, Nov. 1 vs. Utah
- Ring of Honor
Uniform Combination: Students/Fan's Choice
Saturday, Nov. 8 vs. Notre Dame
- Salute to Service
Uniform Combination: To Be Determined
Saturday, Nov. 22 vs. Washington State
- Sun Devil Club and Junior Sun Devil Club
- Senior Night
Uniform Combination: Traditional
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.