Kid Rock's beer returns for Detroit-area shows
CLARKSTON, Mich. (AP) - Kid Rock's beer is back.
The musician announced on his website that American Badass Beer will be sold again starting Friday at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, where he begins a string of shows.
It will be on draft for the performances outside Detroit. Later this year it will be in bars and restaurants before being sold in cans and bottles in Michigan, where he lives.
The beer made its debut in 2009 but went out of circulation in 2012 after the Lansing-area brewer that made it ran into financial troubles.
At the time, the musician had said a new brewer would take over making the beer.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.