Kid Rock's beer returns for Detroit-area shows
CLARKSTON, Mich. (AP) - Kid Rock's beer is back.
The musician announced on his website that American Badass Beer will be sold again starting Friday at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, where he begins a string of shows.
It will be on draft for the performances outside Detroit. Later this year it will be in bars and restaurants before being sold in cans and bottles in Michigan, where he lives.
The beer made its debut in 2009 but went out of circulation in 2012 after the Lansing-area brewer that made it ran into financial troubles.
At the time, the musician had said a new brewer would take over making the beer.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.