Kid Rock's beer returns for Detroit-area shows
CLARKSTON, Mich. (AP) - Kid Rock's beer is back.
The musician announced on his website that American Badass Beer will be sold again starting Friday at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, where he begins a string of shows.
It will be on draft for the performances outside Detroit. Later this year it will be in bars and restaurants before being sold in cans and bottles in Michigan, where he lives.
The beer made its debut in 2009 but went out of circulation in 2012 after the Lansing-area brewer that made it ran into financial troubles.
At the time, the musician had said a new brewer would take over making the beer.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.