Jessica Simpson gives birth to son
NEW YORK (AP) - Jessica Simpson's daughter has a new playmate- a baby brother named Ace.
Simpson's rep confirmed that the entertainer gave birth to Ace Knute in Los Angeles on Sunday via planned C-section. The details were first reported by Us Weekly.
This is the second child for Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. Simpson gave birth to daughter Maxwell last year.
Simpson, who got her start as a singer and has a successful apparel and accessories line, most recently appeared on NBC's "Fashion Star."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.