LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators have presented evidence to prosecutors for a possible felony vandalism case against Justin Bieber.
The pop star has been under investigation since eggs were thrown at his neighbor's home last month, resulting in thousands of dollars in damage.
Detectives searched Bieber's home looking for surveillance footage or other evidence Jan. 14.
The district attorney's office said Thursday that it has received the case. If prosecutors decide to move forward, it could result in Bieber's most serious criminal charges yet.
The 19-year-old has been charged with misdemeanor offenses in Miami and Toronto in recent weeks. But prosecutors in California have rejected three previous cases against Bieber that accused him of reckless driving, attacking a paparazzo and spitting on a neighbor.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener