Prosecutors consider vandalism case against Bieber
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators have presented evidence to prosecutors for a possible felony vandalism case against Justin Bieber.
The pop star has been under investigation since eggs were thrown at his neighbor's home last month, resulting in thousands of dollars in damage.
Detectives searched Bieber's home looking for surveillance footage or other evidence Jan. 14.
The district attorney's office said Thursday that it has received the case. If prosecutors decide to move forward, it could result in Bieber's most serious criminal charges yet.
The 19-year-old has been charged with misdemeanor offenses in Miami and Toronto in recent weeks. But prosecutors in California have rejected three previous cases against Bieber that accused him of reckless driving, attacking a paparazzo and spitting on a neighbor.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.