Prosecutors consider vandalism case against Bieber
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators have presented evidence to prosecutors for a possible felony vandalism case against Justin Bieber.
The pop star has been under investigation since eggs were thrown at his neighbor's home last month, resulting in thousands of dollars in damage.
Detectives searched Bieber's home looking for surveillance footage or other evidence Jan. 14.
The district attorney's office said Thursday that it has received the case. If prosecutors decide to move forward, it could result in Bieber's most serious criminal charges yet.
The 19-year-old has been charged with misdemeanor offenses in Miami and Toronto in recent weeks. But prosecutors in California have rejected three previous cases against Bieber that accused him of reckless driving, attacking a paparazzo and spitting on a neighbor.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.