Lady Gaga shoots video at Hearst Castle in Calif.
SAN SIMEON, Calif. (AP) - Tourists are giving way to dancers as a production crew takes over Hearst Castle on the California coast, where Lady Gaga is shooting a big-budget music video.
The San Luis Obispo Tribune ( http://bit.ly/1bMDNJj) says filming is taking place this week at the indoor blue-and-gold tiled Roman Pool and the outdoor Neptune Pool.
The pop diva had yet to be seen as crewmembers carried in bags full of fake flowers and a giant plaster seashell Tuesday.
Shoots at the state historical site are extremely rare. Gaga is donating $250,000 to the Hearst Castle foundation in addition to underwriting a $25,000 water supply study and paying special fees.
She will also make a water conservation public service announcement and a short feature on the castle built by newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst.
Information from: The Tribune, http://www.sanluisobispo.com
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.