Lady Gaga shoots video at Hearst Castle in Calif.
SAN SIMEON, Calif. (AP) - Tourists are giving way to dancers as a production crew takes over Hearst Castle on the California coast, where Lady Gaga is shooting a big-budget music video.
The San Luis Obispo Tribune ( http://bit.ly/1bMDNJj) says filming is taking place this week at the indoor blue-and-gold tiled Roman Pool and the outdoor Neptune Pool.
The pop diva had yet to be seen as crewmembers carried in bags full of fake flowers and a giant plaster seashell Tuesday.
Shoots at the state historical site are extremely rare. Gaga is donating $250,000 to the Hearst Castle foundation in addition to underwriting a $25,000 water supply study and paying special fees.
She will also make a water conservation public service announcement and a short feature on the castle built by newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst.
Information from: The Tribune, http://www.sanluisobispo.com
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.