New video coming for Bob Dylan's 'Rolling Stone'
NEW YORK (AP) - Bob Dylan's "Like a Rolling Stone" is getting its first official music video, nearly 50 years after the song was released.
The interactive video will premiere on Dylan's website Tuesday and marks the release of the new 47-disc box set, "The Complete Album Collection Volume 1."
"Like a Rolling Stone" came out in 1965 and remains one of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame singer-songwriter's most influential songs.
The video will allow viewers to switch between 16 different story lines that mimic television channels. The actors and hosts on each of these channels lip-sync the lyrics to the song and viewers can move from one to another during the song seamlessly. There is a Dylan channel as well that features vintage footage.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.