Arizona vs. Oregon game picked up by ESPN
You'll be able to watch them on ESPN.
The network announced Monday it will air the game between Pac-12 rivals at 7:30 Arizona time.
Assuming the 'Cats take care of business against South Carolina State this Saturday and the Ducks do the same against Tennessee Tech, the game in Eugene will feature a pair of undefeated teams facing their first real test of the season.
The Wildcats lost the most recent meeting between the teams 56-31 in Tucson last year, and have not won at Autzen Stadium since 2006.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a