Bonano wins conference special teams award
In the Arizona's season opening 24-17 overtime win against Toledo, Bonano nearly cost the Wildcats the game when he missed his second field goal of the game from less than 30 yards at the end of regulation.
Week 2 was a different story.
Bonano went 3-for-3 on field goals and 6-for-6 on extra points for a total of 15 points in Arizona's 59-38 upset of no. 18 Oklahoma State.
He also kicked off 11 times, four of which were touchbacks.
Bonano and the Wildcats return to action Sept. 15 when they take on South Carolina State at Arizona Stadium.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a