Timberlake to perform at MTV Video Music Awards
NEW YORK (AP) - Justin Timberlake is set to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards later this month.
The pop icon will also receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award at the Aug. 25 awards show, the network said Thursday. Timberlake is tied with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis for the most nominations, with six each.
Timberlake's nominations include video of the year, best male video and pop video for "Mirrors." His comeback album, "The 20/20 Experience," is the year's best-selling album. He'll release "The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2" on Sept. 30.
Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke will also perform at the VMAs, to air live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.