Timberlake to perform at MTV Video Music Awards
NEW YORK (AP) - Justin Timberlake is set to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards later this month.
The pop icon will also receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award at the Aug. 25 awards show, the network said Thursday. Timberlake is tied with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis for the most nominations, with six each.
Timberlake's nominations include video of the year, best male video and pop video for "Mirrors." His comeback album, "The 20/20 Experience," is the year's best-selling album. He'll release "The 20/20 Experience: 2 of 2" on Sept. 30.
Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke will also perform at the VMAs, to air live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.