Updated Oct 29, 2012 - 4:15 pm
UA's Marquis Flowers wins Pac-12 honor
For his efforts in the Wildcats' victory, Arizona linebacker Marquis Flowers has been named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week.
Flowers was all over the field in Saturday's win.
He recorded two interceptions, forced a fumble and made seven tackles in his team's 39-36 upset.
Last season Flowers played safety, but the junior moved to linebacker in the preseason and hasn't looked back.
He is second on the team with 55 tackles and has forced five turnovers this season.
Next week, Flowers and the Wildcats will take on the UCLA Bruins at the Rose Bowl. The winner will take a big step forward in the Pac-12 South race.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.