Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 2:03 am
Former UA quarterback Nick Foles replaces Michael Vick
Nick Foles received a big ovation Sunday when he took over with the game tied 7-7 in the second quarter. Foles was a third-round draft pick out of Arizona and had a strong preseason for the Eagles.
Vick was hit by linebacker Ernie Sims on an incomplete pass and was slow to get up. He headed for the locker room and Foles started warming up.
Vick threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper in the first quarter. He had 2,095 yards passing, 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions entering the game.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.