Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 2:03 am
Former UA quarterback Nick Foles replaces Michael Vick
Nick Foles received a big ovation Sunday when he took over with the game tied 7-7 in the second quarter. Foles was a third-round draft pick out of Arizona and had a strong preseason for the Eagles.
Vick was hit by linebacker Ernie Sims on an incomplete pass and was slow to get up. He headed for the locker room and Foles started warming up.
Vick threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper in the first quarter. He had 2,095 yards passing, 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions entering the game.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.