Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 3:47 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a sophomore, rushed for a conference-record 366 yards against the Buffaloes on just 25 carries. He also caught two passes for 34 yards, and scored five touchdowns in Arizona's 56-31 victory.
Carey's 400 all-purpose yards broke a school record. He is the sixth Wildcat to win a Player of the Week Award this season but first to do so on offense.
Other nominees for the award were quarterbacks Marcus Mariota of Oregon and Brett Hundley of UCLA, as well as running back Christian Powell from Colorado, Stepfan Taylor from Stanford, Curtis McNeal of USC and Bishop Sankey of Washington.
The Wildcats, who are now 6-4 (3-4) on the season, travel to face the Utah Utes Saturday.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.