Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 3:47 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a sophomore, rushed for a conference-record 366 yards against the Buffaloes on just 25 carries. He also caught two passes for 34 yards, and scored five touchdowns in Arizona's 56-31 victory.
Carey's 400 all-purpose yards broke a school record. He is the sixth Wildcat to win a Player of the Week Award this season but first to do so on offense.
Other nominees for the award were quarterbacks Marcus Mariota of Oregon and Brett Hundley of UCLA, as well as running back Christian Powell from Colorado, Stepfan Taylor from Stanford, Curtis McNeal of USC and Bishop Sankey of Washington.
The Wildcats, who are now 6-4 (3-4) on the season, travel to face the Utah Utes Saturday.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.