Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 3:39 pm
Ka'Deem Carey named First Team All-Pac-12
Carey, who has tallied 1,757 rushing yards on the season, is averaging 6.4 yards per attempt. He's scored 20 touchdowns on the ground along with another one via the air.
Carey is the first Arizona running back since Clarence Farmer in 2001 to be named to the First Team, and he did so in a season where he broke Trung Candidate's single-season school rushing record of 1,602 yards.
He also broke the Pac-12 and UA single-game rushing records with a 366-yard performance against Colorado on November 10.
Carey topped the 100-yard mark in nine of 12 games, and scored at least one rushing touchdown in all but one contest.
While Carey was named to the First Team, Arizona quarterback Matt Scott and receiver Austin Hill each earned second-team honors.
Scott, a senior, passed for 3,238 yards and 24 touchdowns while also rushing for 485 yards and five touchdowns. He ranked second in the Pac-12 in total passing yards, and threw multiple touchdown passes in eight of the 10 games he played in.
Hill, a sophomore, ranks second in the Pac-12 and ninth nationally in total receiving yards with 1,189 on 73 receptions. He caught nine touchdown passes.
Arizona receiver Dan Buckner, linebacker Jake Fischer, center Kyle Quinn and safety Jared Tevis were named Pac-12 Honorable Mention.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.