Ka'Deem Carey named First Team All-Pac-12
Carey, who has tallied 1,757 rushing yards on the season, is averaging 6.4 yards per attempt. He's scored 20 touchdowns on the ground along with another one via the air.
Carey is the first Arizona running back since Clarence Farmer in 2001 to be named to the First Team, and he did so in a season where he broke Trung Candidate's single-season school rushing record of 1,602 yards.
He also broke the Pac-12 and UA single-game rushing records with a 366-yard performance against Colorado on November 10.
Carey topped the 100-yard mark in nine of 12 games, and scored at least one rushing touchdown in all but one contest.
While Carey was named to the First Team, Arizona quarterback Matt Scott and receiver Austin Hill each earned second-team honors.
Scott, a senior, passed for 3,238 yards and 24 touchdowns while also rushing for 485 yards and five touchdowns. He ranked second in the Pac-12 in total passing yards, and threw multiple touchdown passes in eight of the 10 games he played in.
Hill, a sophomore, ranks second in the Pac-12 and ninth nationally in total receiving yards with 1,189 on 73 receptions. He caught nine touchdown passes.
Arizona receiver Dan Buckner, linebacker Jake Fischer, center Kyle Quinn and safety Jared Tevis were named Pac-12 Honorable Mention.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a