Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 10:25 am
2013 Pac-12 opponents announced, Arizona to miss Stanford, Oregon State
Each team played the rest of the conference in a round robin-style schedule, leading to an obvious and uncontested champion at the end of the year.
After all, everyone played a similar schedule, so what would there be to complain about?
Then Colorado and Utah came in and messed things up.
The addition of the two schools caused a shakeup in the scheduling, with each school now missing two from the other division.
For Arizona, that meant no dates with California and Washington State the last two years.
Next year they'll welcome both of those schools back onto the docket, but at the expense of both Oregon State and Stanford.
ESPN.com's Ted Miller broke down the conference opponents for every Pac-12 school, and here's what he had for the Wildcats:
Home: ORE, UCLA, UTAH, WSU.
Away: ASU, CAL, COLO, USC, WASH
Miss: Oregon State, Stanford
Both Oregon State and Stanford are top-25 teams this year, so Arizona looks to have caught a break this season with regards to conference scheduling.
The Wildcats were already slated to visit UNLV and host the University of Texas San Antonio as part of the out of the non-conference schedule.
In comparison, Arizona State will not play Oregon or California next season.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.