Ka'Deem Carey named an AP First-Team All-American
Carey is the 11th Arizona player to be named a consensus All-American, though he's the first offensive player to do so. He's the school's first honoree since defensive back Antoine Cason in 2007.
Carey, who tallied 1,757 yards and 20 touchdowns on the ground, also caught 33 passes for 288 yards and one score.
The sophomore ranks seventh in the country in all-purpose yards per game and leads the nation in total yards from scrimmage.
The AP honor is the seventh first-team All-America honor Carey has received, as it joins those from CBSSports.com, Athlon Sports, Scout.com/FOXSportsNEXT.com, The Sporting News, the Walter Camp Football Foundation and Lindy's Sports.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a