Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 11:02 am
Ka'Deem Carey named an AP First-Team All-American
Carey is the 11th Arizona player to be named a consensus All-American, though he's the first offensive player to do so. He's the school's first honoree since defensive back Antoine Cason in 2007.
Carey, who tallied 1,757 yards and 20 touchdowns on the ground, also caught 33 passes for 288 yards and one score.
The sophomore ranks seventh in the country in all-purpose yards per game and leads the nation in total yards from scrimmage.
The AP honor is the seventh first-team All-America honor Carey has received, as it joins those from CBSSports.com, Athlon Sports, Scout.com/FOXSportsNEXT.com, The Sporting News, the Walter Camp Football Foundation and Lindy's Sports.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?