Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 3:35 pm
Rich Rodriguez: 'Life is good at the U of A'
His team surpassed all expectations by winning eight games, and following a Gildan New Mexico Bowl victory, the coach was, not surprisingly, pleased with the decision he made last November to take the Arizona job.
"This is a great place, I'm extremely happy, the family's happy," Rodriguez told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday.
Rodriguez said his children are doing well in school and said "life is good at the U of A" for the Rodriguez clan.
Rodriguez signed a five-year, $9.55 million contract to coach the Wildcats last November, and it's doubtful the deal will be reworked quite yet. However, if he continues to have success in the Old Pueblo, he may ultimately get his wish.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.