Updated Jan 4, 2013 - 11:02 am
Arizona Wildcats poised to lose offensive line coach Anae
According to DeseretNews.com, offensive line coach Robert Anae will be leaving Tucson to become BYU's offensive coordinator.
Anae was scheduled to arrive in Provo Friday morning for a round of interviews. If things go smoothly, an announcement could come as soon as Friday afternoon.
Along with offensive coordinator responsibilities, Anae would also serve as BYU's offensive line coach, sources said.
Anae joined Mike Stoops' Wildcats staff in 2011 and was retained by new coach Rich Rodriguez in 2012. Before moving to Tucson Anae was offensive coordinator and inside receivers coach at BYU.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.