Arizona Wildcats poised to lose offensive line coach Anae
According to DeseretNews.com, offensive line coach Robert Anae will be leaving Tucson to become BYU's offensive coordinator.
Anae was scheduled to arrive in Provo Friday morning for a round of interviews. If things go smoothly, an announcement could come as soon as Friday afternoon.
Along with offensive coordinator responsibilities, Anae would also serve as BYU's offensive line coach, sources said.
Anae joined Mike Stoops' Wildcats staff in 2011 and was retained by new coach Rich Rodriguez in 2012. Before moving to Tucson Anae was offensive coordinator and inside receivers coach at BYU.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a