Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:37 pm
Arizona Wildcats to have new uniforms in 2013
According to Anthony Gimino's Wildcat Report, there will be small changes to the team's look.
"I guess it's a little bit different look, but it's not a whole lot different. I mean, it's not drastic," Rodriguez recently told TucsonCitizen.com.
Arizona hasn't released details or pictures of the new design, and Rodriguez said he wanted to show the players before discussing it.
"It's not something that you would be like, ‘Sheesh, that's completely off the wall,'" Rodriguez said.
The Wildcats debuted a pair of new helmets in 2012, adding both copper and red to the traditional white and blue. Arizona had enough options to where it could wear a different look in each of its 13 games.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.