Updated Jan 10, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Arizona Wildcats 2013 football schedule released
The Pac-12's 2013 football schedule was released Thursday, and Arizona's is as follows:
Aug. 31 vs. Northern Arizona
Sept. 7 at UNLV
Sept. 14 vs. UTSA
Sept. 28 at Washington
Oct. 10 at USC
Oct. 19 vs. Utah
Oct. 26 at Colorado
Nov. 2 at California
Nov. 9 vs. UCLA
Nov. 16 vs. Washington State
Nov. 23 vs. Oregon
Nov. 30 at Arizona State
The October 10 matchup at USC will be played on a Thursday.
The Wildcats will not play Stanford or Oregon State this season, but will welcome both California and Washington State back to their schedule.
As for how the schedule looks, the Wildcats will follow what should be a fairly easy non-conference slate with a tough stretch of Pac-12 games. Four road contests in five tries will give a good idea of how good the team is, and if Arizona can survive that stretch could be poised for a strong finish.
You can take a look at Arizona State's 2013 schedule by clicking here.
- Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey a USA Today All-American
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey files paperwork to NFL Draft advisory board
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona accepts invitation to play Boston College in the 2013 AdvoCare V100 Bowl
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.