'X Factor' winner Stevens signs record deal
NASHVILLE (AP) - "The X Factor" champ Tate Stevens has signed a record deal.
A Tuesday news release says the Season 2 winner signed a deal with Syco Music/RCA Records Nashville and is already writing and recording his major-label debut.
The 37-year-old Stevens, of Belton, Mo., won "The X Factor" last month, earning the title by never finishing worse than second in voting on Simon Cowell's reality singing contest show.
The untitled new album will be released later this fall. Syco Music is Cowell's label.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.