Obama inauguration playlist: Beyonce, Wonder, fun.
NEW YORK (AP) - President Barack Obama is preparing for all the musicians set to perform at his inauguration festivities by releasing an official playlist.
He released the 16-track playlist, which also includes music by some of his favorite artists, through the digital music service Spotify on Thursday. The list includes jams by Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, Usher and fun. They will all perform at different inaugural events, which start Saturday in Washington, D.C.
Obama's list also includes John Legend's "Ordinary People," "Firework" by Katy Perry, James Taylor's "Your Smiling Face" and the "Glee" cast version of Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory."
Other artists include Marc Anthony, Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley, Far East Movement, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Cannon and Mindless Behavior.
Inauguration Day is Monday.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.