Billboard begins magazine, website revamp
NEW YORK (AP) - Billboard is undergoing a revamp with the help of its newest Icon.
The magazine will debut a redesign that includes new content on newsstands Tuesday with Prince on the cover. Revamps of its websites are coming later this week, including new chart features.
Prince grants the magazine a rare interview in the reboot issue and will be awarded the Icon Award on May 19 at the Billboard Music Awards. Country singer Tim McGraw has contributed an exclusive track for Billboard's website relaunch.
Along with content upgrades and expansions, the magazine, owned by Prometheus Global Media, will offer an iPad edition with playable charts.
The online charts will be upgraded to include the ability to share charts on Facebook or Twitter and to export them on streaming services Spotify or Rdio.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.