Billboard begins magazine, website revamp
NEW YORK (AP) - Billboard is undergoing a revamp with the help of its newest Icon.
The magazine will debut a redesign that includes new content on newsstands Tuesday with Prince on the cover. Revamps of its websites are coming later this week, including new chart features.
Prince grants the magazine a rare interview in the reboot issue and will be awarded the Icon Award on May 19 at the Billboard Music Awards. Country singer Tim McGraw has contributed an exclusive track for Billboard's website relaunch.
Along with content upgrades and expansions, the magazine, owned by Prometheus Global Media, will offer an iPad edition with playable charts.
The online charts will be upgraded to include the ability to share charts on Facebook or Twitter and to export them on streaming services Spotify or Rdio.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.