Justin Timberlake to perform at Grammys on Feb. 10
NEW YORK (AP) - Justin Timberlake will be rocking that suit and tie at the Grammy Awards.
The Recording Academy announced Wednesday that Timberlake will perform at the Feb. 10 awards show in Los Angeles.
The 32-year-old pop star returned to music earlier this month when he released the single, "Suit & Tie," which features Jay-Z. The song is a Top 5 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
His performance at the Grammys will be Timberlake's first musical appearance on television in years. Most recently, he's appeared in movies like "The Social Network" and "Friends With Benefits."
Timberlake's third solo album, "The 20/20 Experience," will be released March 19. His last album was the 2006 multiplatinum effort, "FutureSex/LoveSounds."
The Grammys will air live on CBS from the Staples Center.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.