Updated Jan 31, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Beyonce proves her pipes in mic-drop moment
After the lip-sync scandal (as ridiculous as it sounds) at President Barack Obama's inauguration, singer Beyonce had a point to prove.
And prove it she did.
At a press conference on the Super Bowl halftime show, Beyonce responded to questions about the inauguration, saying she felt better performing to a prerecorded track because of the weather and lack of a sound check, among other reasons.
Any way, check out Beyonce singing the "Star-Spangled Banner" at the press conference.
Check out a preview of Beyonce's halftime show below.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.