Updated Jan 31, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Beyonce proves her pipes in mic-drop moment
After the lip-sync scandal (as ridiculous as it sounds) at President Barack Obama's inauguration, singer Beyonce had a point to prove.
And prove it she did.
At a press conference on the Super Bowl halftime show, Beyonce responded to questions about the inauguration, saying she felt better performing to a prerecorded track because of the weather and lack of a sound check, among other reasons.
Any way, check out Beyonce singing the "Star-Spangled Banner" at the press conference.
Check out a preview of Beyonce's halftime show below.
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.