Updated Jan 31, 2013 - 2:16 pm
Beyonce proves her pipes in mic-drop moment
After the lip-sync scandal (as ridiculous as it sounds) at President Barack Obama's inauguration, singer Beyonce had a point to prove.
And prove it she did.
At a press conference on the Super Bowl halftime show, Beyonce responded to questions about the inauguration, saying she felt better performing to a prerecorded track because of the weather and lack of a sound check, among other reasons.
Any way, check out Beyonce singing the "Star-Spangled Banner" at the press conference.
Check out a preview of Beyonce's halftime show below.
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.