Journey, Rascal Flatts team up for CMT Crossroads
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Even before Journey and Rascal Flatts got on stage together for CMT's Crossroads concert Super Bowl weekend, they were already in perfect harmony.
In an interview the day before the show, the bands were joking around together, finishing each other's sentences and hoping for a San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl victory. The bands belted out each other's hits Saturday night_ their rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'" could be heard on the streets of downtown New Orleans.
Rascal Flatts lead singer Gary LeVox called the concert a "dream come true."
The group said they plan to do some shows together for the summer.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.