Journey, Rascal Flatts team up for CMT Crossroads
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Even before Journey and Rascal Flatts got on stage together for CMT's Crossroads concert Super Bowl weekend, they were already in perfect harmony.
In an interview the day before the show, the bands were joking around together, finishing each other's sentences and hoping for a San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl victory. The bands belted out each other's hits Saturday night_ their rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'" could be heard on the streets of downtown New Orleans.
Rascal Flatts lead singer Gary LeVox called the concert a "dream come true."
The group said they plan to do some shows together for the summer.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.