Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 8:35 am
Twitter reacts to Beyonce's electrifying performance
Then, moments into the third quarter, nearly half the lights in the Superdome lost power, causing a delay of game.
Viewers quickly turned to Twitter to give their reaction to #Beyonce's performance, along with speculation as to what may have caused the power failure.
Sasha fierce wore them lights out! #Beyonce— Flat Girl Problems (@Flatgrlprobz) February 4, 2013
I don't really even care bout the game anymore. I want more #beyoncé— Kenny Miller (@kennymill28) February 4, 2013
Let us all give thanks that the power outage didn't happen during the half time show. #beyonce— Wyn Wiley (@hashtagwynning) February 4, 2013
Beyonces performance was too electrifying. #poweroutage— Dylan Barker (@iDylanBarker) February 4, 2013
Beyonce really shut it down 😂 #poweroutage— Morgan Nicole (@molavv14) February 4, 2013
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.