ROCKED OUT BY THE END, RIGHT OUT THE DOOR
(AP) - By the time Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age and Lindsey Buckingham hit the stage to close out the Grammys show, many celebs in attendance had already headed for the limo lineup outside, including Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
But there were a couple of holdouts: Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney. The Beatles stuck around until- as they once sang- The End.
_ Derrik Lang- Twitter, www.twitter.com/derrikjlang
EDITOR'S NOTE- Show Bits brings you the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.