Daft Punk 'Get Lucky' with Grammy record of year
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Daft Punk's infectiously catchy song "Get Lucky " is the Grammy Awards' record of the year.
The mask-wearing electronic music pioneers Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo from France accepted the award with singer Pharrell and collaborator Nile Rodgers in tow.
"Get Lucky" was one of the year's largest hits and spearheaded Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories," which also took best dance/electronica album.
Pharrell accepted the award for the robots, dressed in white suits and white masks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.