Daft Punk 'Get Lucky' with Grammy record of year
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Daft Punk's infectiously catchy song "Get Lucky " is the Grammy Awards' record of the year.
The mask-wearing electronic music pioneers Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo from France accepted the award with singer Pharrell and collaborator Nile Rodgers in tow.
"Get Lucky" was one of the year's largest hits and spearheaded Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories," which also took best dance/electronica album.
Pharrell accepted the award for the robots, dressed in white suits and white masks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.