Daft Punk 'Get Lucky' with Grammy record of year
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Daft Punk's infectiously catchy song "Get Lucky " is the Grammy Awards' record of the year.
The mask-wearing electronic music pioneers Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo from France accepted the award with singer Pharrell and collaborator Nile Rodgers in tow.
"Get Lucky" was one of the year's largest hits and spearheaded Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories," which also took best dance/electronica album.
Pharrell accepted the award for the robots, dressed in white suits and white masks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?