List of televised Grammy Awards winners
LOS ANGELES (AP) - List of awards presented during Sunday's telecast of the 55th annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center:
_ Album of the year: "Babel," Mumford & Sons.
_ Record of the year: "Somebody That I Used to Know," Gotye featuring Kimbra.
_ Song of the year: "We Are Young," fun.
_ New artist: fun.
_ Pop solo performance: "Set Fire to the Rain (Live)," Adele.
_ Pop vocal album: "Stronger," Kelly Clarkson.
_ Rock performance: "Lonely Boy," The Black Keys.
_ Urban contemporary album: "Channel Orange," Frank Ocean.
_ Rap/sung collaboration: "No Church in the Wild," Jay-Z, Kanye West featuring Frank Ocean, The-Dream.
_ Country solo performance: "Blown Away," Carrie Underwood.
_ Country album: "Uncaged," Zac Brown Band.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.