List of televised Grammy Awards winners
LOS ANGELES (AP) - List of awards presented during Sunday's telecast of the 55th annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center:
_ Album of the year: "Babel," Mumford & Sons.
_ Record of the year: "Somebody That I Used to Know," Gotye featuring Kimbra.
_ Song of the year: "We Are Young," fun.
_ New artist: fun.
_ Pop solo performance: "Set Fire to the Rain (Live)," Adele.
_ Pop vocal album: "Stronger," Kelly Clarkson.
_ Rock performance: "Lonely Boy," The Black Keys.
_ Urban contemporary album: "Channel Orange," Frank Ocean.
_ Rap/sung collaboration: "No Church in the Wild," Jay-Z, Kanye West featuring Frank Ocean, The-Dream.
_ Country solo performance: "Blown Away," Carrie Underwood.
_ Country album: "Uncaged," Zac Brown Band.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.