Rapper DMX again arrested in South Carolina
GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) - Rapper DMX has been arrested again in South Carolina.
A spokeswoman for the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport says airport police arrested the 42-year-old entertainer, whose real name is Earl Simmons, just after 5 p.m. Monday.
Rosylin Weston says officers familiar with Simmons' previous arrests for driving with a suspended license arrested him after seeing him behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Jail records show Simmons was booked on charges of driving under suspension, having an uninsured vehicle and not having a licensed vehicle. Court records list no attorney for him, and Simmons' spokesman didn't immediately return a message.
This is Simmons' fourth arrest in South Carolina this year. His other charges this year include several charges of driving under the influence and simple possession of marijuana.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.