Adele squashes rumors involving her and Chris Brown
A photo appeared on the internet following the Grammys showing what appears to be Adele giving the 23-year-old R&B artist a little British tongue lashing.
Rumors emerged from several sources claiming Adele scolded Brown for staying seated during a standing ovation for artist, Frank Ocean.
Adele denied that she was reprimanding Brown, in fact, she was doing the opposite. The pop-star took to twitter to squash the rumors once and for all.
Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!— Adele (@OfficialAdele) February 13, 2013
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?