Adele squashes rumors involving her and Chris Brown
A photo appeared on the internet following the Grammys showing what appears to be Adele giving the 23-year-old R&B artist a little British tongue lashing.
Rumors emerged from several sources claiming Adele scolded Brown for staying seated during a standing ovation for artist, Frank Ocean.
Adele denied that she was reprimanding Brown, in fact, she was doing the opposite. The pop-star took to twitter to squash the rumors once and for all.
Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!— Adele (@OfficialAdele) February 13, 2013
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.