Adele squashes rumors involving her and Chris Brown
A photo appeared on the internet following the Grammys showing what appears to be Adele giving the 23-year-old R&B artist a little British tongue lashing.
Rumors emerged from several sources claiming Adele scolded Brown for staying seated during a standing ovation for artist, Frank Ocean.
Adele denied that she was reprimanding Brown, in fact, she was doing the opposite. The pop-star took to twitter to squash the rumors once and for all.
Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!— Adele (@OfficialAdele) February 13, 2013
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.